Restaurant Managers Needed :
Soon to Open Exciting New Restaurant in Portland Area
We are looking for a few energetic, experienced and professional individuals for this venue to
manage the daily operations, motivate employees, and create a memorable experience for our
guests. We are looking for (2) Full-time Managers and (2) Part-Time Managers.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Control the day-to-day operations of the venue within the policies and guidelines set forth by the company.
- Maintain a professional company image, including restaurant and bar cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Control Profit & Loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions to include maintaining appropriate stock of liquor, beer and other bar or restaurant products.
- Ensure the daily deposits have been deposited, safe counts conducted and venue's cash is secured at all times.
- Maintain cost of goods sold, nightly comps, nightly recap reports and safe audits by overseeing inventory counts.
- Respond to customer service needs to provide the highest standards of service.
- Recruit, interview and hire team management members; train, supervise and motivate; take disciplinary action and terminate team management members when necessary.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Representing the venue in a professional manner to the community-at-large, including local businesses, civic organizations, and media.
5-7+ years' experience in restaurant/nightclub management, multi-unit management a plus, and
have proven ability to thrive in such environment.
Good people management skills, communication and listening skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team and communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Moving about the venue safely and efficiently.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils.
- Bending, stooping and kneeling.