New Home Care Agency Seeks A SPECTACULAR NURSE....YOU!
Live Better Health Services, LLC ( LBHS) is a NEW Home Health Care Agency whose mission is to reach out to guide and support senior adults so that they can "Live better" in their homes. Live better, Live Longer, Live Safer at Home. Our approach is to guide and support the whole person, not just the task, but to proactively work to build our client's lives, spiritually, physically, nutritionally, actively, emotionally, intellectually. We are a whole person, people centered, people mattering new business approach! We are looking for a unique person, a Registered Nurse with an entrepreneurial spirit, who wants to help us develop and growLBHS, who has a desire to lead a team with creativity, a solution-oriented person, a service first oriented person, a health and wellness focused person, a flexible and lighthearted person who wants the experience of making a new difference in peoples lives and the opportunity to play a leading role in the management of LBHS!
LBHS Registered Nurse is a leading professional member of the health care team. Who provides nursing care to clients in the home. With physician orders as indicated an established plan of care, and within The Nurse Practice Act. The Registered Nurse reports to the Owner & Administrator. He/She is responsible for independent assessment, planning, and implementation of client care. He/She represents LBHS as one of the leadership team and demonstrates excellent customer service and positive guest relations through effective communication skills, client advocacy, and maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Observes and provides ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances
- Provides initial and ongoing assessment of clients plan of care and in collaboration with the client's primary care provider and Owner, recommends and implements changes
- Teaches safety precautions, medication actions, interventions, and appropriate home health measures
- Demonstrates positive, effective communication skills with client, families, and members of the LBHS team
- Able to design care plans associated with specific clients needs and to delegate these plans of care to members of the LBHS Care Team with full accountability, follow-up and documentation
- Provides input for direct care giver evaluations, and assists with orientation of new staff as indicated by LBHS Owner
- Demonstrates an ability to respond to changing workload related to client census and situations
- Participate in the review and development of ongoing Policies and Procedures
- Collaborates with members of the healthcare team to provide integrative care for all patients through assessment, care plan development, and evaluation of patient outcomes as supported by completed documentation.
- Administers medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs within the electronic medical record.
- Monitors, records, and reports symptoms or changes in patients' conditions within electronic medical record.
- Performs complete and accurate documentation within the electronic medical record as indicated per Agency policy.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans and modifies plan of care based on patient outcomes.
- Provides service and produces work at or above expected levels of quality and consistent with agency defined quantitative standards.
- Maintains and exhibits a current knowledge of profession and participates in continuing education.
- Maintains a safe environment complying with NLH policies and procedures; reports and directly addresses environmental hazards and violations of patient safety policy and/or protocol when involved or observed.
- May perform other duties upon request.
Competencies and skills:
- Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
- Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
- Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
- Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
- No previous experience required.
- Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
- RN license, State of Maine
- Valid Driver's. License and Auto Insurance
- Diploma or Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- Must possess current knowledge of disease process, emergency interventions and healthcare measures pertinent for each individual client
- Must possess good assessment and effective communication skills
- One year experience in related field; prior home health experience preferred
- Must possess computer skills required to run a home health care agency office