AR/Collections Role in Yarmouth
Pay is DOE
Bonney Staffing’s Client is searching for a go-getter; someone who can multitask and keep organized in a small office of 12 employees with another 20 technicians off-site. Your role will include but is not limited to about 75% collection calls and the other 25% focusing on invoice data entry and some A/R duties. Our Client has a large Customer base and can get busy in an instant.
Your thick skin and unwavering positive attitude will take you far in this position. If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed in this position, we want to hear from you ASAP.
Apply Now for immediate consideration!
Know someone who would be interested in this?
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!
Walk-In for an On-The-Spot Interview!
21 Donald B Dean Drive
South Portland ME
Bonney Staffing Center, established in 1975, is Northern New England's largest, independently-owned and operated staffing company. With 11 offices located throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and North Carolina, our Staffing Specialists and Recruiters have placed thousands and thousands of job applicants in either Temporary, Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire job opportunities with hundreds of prestigious companies.
Whether you are looking to relocate to, or within, any of the states we cover, or are seeking a job change, call us first! Our areas of placement specialty include: General Office & Administrative Support, Legal & Medical Office Support, Customer Service & Call Center Support, Accounting & Finance, Bio & Mechanical Assembly and Light Industrial.
Our staff takes the time to listen, identify, assess and match your skill level, cultural preferences, career and financial objectives to those of our client companies.
Visit our website to learn more – www.bonneystaffing.com