Community Transportation Specialist (94911)
Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Community Transportation Specialist in Bangor is responsible for coordinating transportation for clients. This is a full time Monday – Friday position that could become permanent for the right candidate. You will provide process intake information on behalf of clients and schedule transportation accordingly. You will determine the best mode of transportation based on information provided by clients. You’ll interact with transportation providers to coordinate around schedules. If you are able to work in a fast paced setting with great attention to detail this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
● High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in an office setting with client contact responsibility
● Ability to operate office equipment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proficient with computers and data entry and word processing skills
● Time management skills and multitasking abilities
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
● Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
● Starting pay of $12.00 hourly], commensurate with experience.
● A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
● Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
● 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
● More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
● A new environment in which to grow..