Junior Staffing Supervisor (94933)
Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Junior Staffing Supervisor in Bangor is responsible for supporting the staffing team. This is a part time Monday – Friday position that could become full time and permanent for the right candidate. You will answer phones and greet candidates. You will conduct orientations and process necessary paperwork. You will complete pre-employment and screening documents. You’ll be responsible for writing recruiting ads and updating recruiting platforms. If you have great multitasking and effective communication skills this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
● Excellent attention to detail
● Superior customer service skills
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Great organizational skills
● Adaptability in a fast paced environment
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
● Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
● Starting pay of $12.00 hourly.
● A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
● Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
● A new environment in which to grow.