Legal Office Clerk (94110)
Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Legal Office Clerk position in Bangor is responsible for conducting residential and commercial real estate closing statements. You will prepare and proofread deeds, mortgages and title applications. You’ll help obtain payouts for utilities, loans and taxes. You will assist with office duties as assigned. If you have experience working with titles and real estate closing statements this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
● 3 Years of experience in a law office, real estate or banking is preferred
● Friendly interpersonal skills
● Knowledgeable with computers and applications
● Ability to work independently
● Strong attention to detail and multitasking
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
● Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
● Starting pay of $12.00 hourly, commensurate to experience.
● A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
● Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
● 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
● A new environment in which to grow.