Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Bookkeeper position in Pittsfield is responsible for managing the daily operation of an accounting department. This is a full time Monday – Friday position. You will handle all bookkeeping and accounting duties. You will process payroll and invoices. You’ll run and process all year end reports. If you are looking to develop your career in accounting this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
● Degree in accounting or finance or 5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred
● Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
● Ability to adapt to change and collaborate with others
● Experience with accounting systems software preferred
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
● Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
● Starting pay of $17.00 hourly, commensurate to experience.
● A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
● The opportunity to manage the operation of an accounting department.
● Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
● 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
● A new environment in which to grow.