Team Lead 93659
Pay Rate: $16-$18.00
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Team Leader. In this role, you will oversee and coordinate the work of employees in a specific production area.
• Maintains a highly functional production team by ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to through coaching and training employees.
• Enhances productivity by finding inefficiency and recommending solutions.
• Provides objective input for performance evaluations of the team members in a specific area.
• Communicates job expectations, monitors and appraises results.
• Works closely with the Production Manager and Supervisor to ensure all production objectives are met or exceeded.
• One year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience leading and managing a production line.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English to understand safety signs, guidelines for equipment, and to relay the information to other team members.
• Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
• Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and techniques.
• Ability to identify defects on products quickly (either visually, audible, or by touching) to prevent defective products from being shipped to customers.
• Basic functional knowledge of Spreadsheet & Word Processing Software.
• Experience in working in a regulated environment (IE: FDA, USDA).
• 3-5 years’ experience as a manufacturing group or team leader.
• Concrete understanding of CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Exposure to a lean and clean rooms environment.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Click Apply for immediate consideration!