Maintenance Tech in Scarborough
Temp-To-Hire for great candidates!
Monday-Friday, Night shift hours are 4:00 pm to 2:30 am
Under general supervision, performs routine repairs and maintenance on Production equipment, including but not limited to work involving the execution of more than one of the typical maintenance trades: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, plastic and metal fabrication and repair and installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Makes routine, periodic and special inspections to determine repairs needed or corrective actions taken to prevent breakdowns, unsafe conditions or to comply with Company and/or Agency Rules and Regulations.
• Performs Production Equipment changeover as dictated by schedule or requested by shift supervisor (as needed, or directed to best meet departmental objectives).
• Interprets blueprints, equipment manuals, layouts and wiring diagrams.
• Assists in preparing documentation regarding Preventive Maintenance and Machine Operation.
• Sets up and operates all equipment needed to perform assigned tasks.
Click apply above or call 773-3829 for immediate consideration!
Know someone who would be interested in this?
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!
Walk-In for an On-The-Spot Interview!
21 Donald B Dean Drive
South Portland ME