1 Packing Position on 1st Shift in Scarborough!
A premier medical device company is seeking reliable, hard working
candidates to join their team during the busy season!
This is a great way to build your resume and gain valuable experience
while learning relevant transferrable skills that will set you up for success!
Be a part of the team that produces cutting edge medical technology while
completing assembly and packaging of products in various stages of completion.
• Load components into cartons and shippers
• Feed machine hoppers
• Set up and line clearance
• Clean packaging area
• Collect and record basic data
• Identify defective components and products
• Contribute to the general efficiency and productivity
• Follow company policies and procedures for safety and quality
• Develop skills on all lines and machines
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Manual dexterity
• Ability to stand all day and perform repetitive tasks
Apply Now on the Bonney Website for immediate consideration!
Know someone who would be interested in this?
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!
Apply Online & Walk-In for an On-The-Spot Interview!
21 Donald B Dean Drive
South Portland ME