Technical Support Representative (94098)
Bonney Staffing - Biddeford, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
Bonney Staffing Center has a growing local company in Saco seeking a Technical Support Representative to join their team! This candidate will provide technical problem resolution to customers by performing detailed phone, email or online chat based analysis. Individuals will also provide technical solutions though clear communication in a user-friendly and professional manner.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving multiple versions of control software, multiple product lines, and ScreenHub software;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and SalesForce software;
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Use appropriate judgement to escalate calls to higher level (Technical Support II or Technical
- Manager) where appropriate
- Perform testing and repair on returned parts/components and document accordingly
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company as a Technical Support Representative, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $13 - $16 hourly, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- Optional IRA plans for the duration of your work with us.
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading technical manufacturing companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.