Shop Assistant (95518)
Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Shop Assistant in Corinth is responsible for the repair and restoration of collectable military parts and accessories. This is a temporary part time Monday – Wednesday position. You will use hand tools to restore or assemble vintage firearms to prepare for resale. You’ll assist with the general cleaning and maintenance of the shop. You will pick and pack items for shipping in a small scale warehouse setting. If you have a skillset with hand tools and a strong attention to detail this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
● Mastery of general hand tools
● Aptitude for creative and effective problem solving
● A keen eye with an attention to detail
● Organized and efficient
● Ability to work in a team setting and follow direction
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
● Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
● Starting pay of $11.00 commensurate with experience.
● A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
● Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
● 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
● More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
● A new environment in which to grow.