$3000 Sign on Bonus
Pine Tree Recovery Center is a 22-Bed Medically Monitored detoxification facility located in Portland, Maine. Our agency serves individuals suffering from substance use disorder in need of residential detoxification. Our proprietary detoxification protocols are designed to comfortably and safely eliminate physical dependence on substances in order to prepare client for the next appropriate level of care.
Pine Tree Recovery Center will be a rewarding environment for our employees to work in. Members of our staff will be a critical component of our clients’ early recovery and will be an instrumental part of the positive life changing decisions a person with substance use disorder must make as they enter the world drug/alcohol free.
Pine Tree Recovery Center
The Nurse Manager is the individual responsible for the daily operations of the detoxification program. The Nurse Manager oversees all charting, logging, and monitoring of all patients. The Nurse Manager ensures medical procedures directed by Medical Director are implemented, and daily consultation occurs. The NM ensures all paperwork is appropriately reviewed and signed off by appropriate staff. NM is the primary conduit to the Medical Director, organizing questions, relaying concerns, and taking down orders.
- Oversees 22 detoxification beds
- Ensure medical necessity is approved and signed off by Medical Director
- Provides routine and regular inspection and staff oversight on detox unit, making frequent walk through to check medical equipment, location of patients, determination of safety and security.
- Provides structured, treatment team meetings daily, with all detox staff on duty to review progress, concerns, changes in treatment, in conjunction with Medical Director
- Monitors compliance with logging, documentation, tracking, and reporting per detox regulations and requirements through DHHS, JCAHO and private insurance.
- Maintains orderly and organized medical nursing station, equipped with medications, medical supplies, equipment in good order, and other necessary items that facilitate operation of a 22 bed detox facility
- Provides direct supervision of nursing staff, including interviewing, hiring, and annual evaluations
- Manages the nursing schedule, covering 24 hours per day, 7 days per week with at least one RN on duty
- Oversees all MAR records on patients, observing for errors or missed doses of medications, provides clarification and/or follow up if medications have been missed
- Drafts medical policies as required to remain in licensure compliance
- Creates and trains staff on written standard operating procedures, as necessary
- 5 years’ experience working in an inpatient care setting
- Working knowledge of DHHS and JCAHO regulations
- Previous experience supervising other staff