Working Excavation Foreman
We are an established small, high-end construction company based in Kennebunkport, Maine offering consistent working hours, unmatched part-time benefits, great work culture and competitive pay.
The Company: Spang Builders, Inc. is a small, family-owned construction company, owned and operated by Timothy Spang and is known for outstanding customer service and quality finished products. Within Spang Builders in an excavation division. Tim Spang also owns the handyman company, Hazelwood Handyman, Inc.
- Our motto is quality craftsmanship for your needs and dreams. We pride ourselves in working with individuals and families to design and construct their dream home.
- We believe in creating a gratifying, team-based environment where our employees are excited and happy to come to work every day, therefore, ready and eager to provide high-quality products and services.
The Position: We’re looking for Working Excavation Foreman. The pay is negotiable depending on experience.
- Our full-time benefits include:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with company 4% match
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Performance / holiday bonuses
- Company phone
- Possible company vehicle, gas card, EZPass
- Ability to run all equipment
- Experience installing septic systems and landscape rough-ins
- Experience running grades
- Ability to run/manage 2-3 guys
- Able to estimate jobs would be great
- CDL license would be great
Why should you apply?
- Company phone
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Ability to work with an experienced project manager team and owner
- Opportunity for on-the-job training and growth
- Fun, collaborative environment with motivated and welcoming co-workers
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.