Direct Hire: Electromechanical Technician
Bonney Staffing - Biddeford, ME
The Electromechanical Technician position in Saco is responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of a variety of machinery and CNC equipment. This is a full time position. You will diagnose mechanical and electronic malfunctions, repair, rebuild and overhaul assemblies; and perform complex diagnoses and repairs of all electrical and electronic systems including CNC machines, and PLC controlled equipment. You will follow established company directives, policies, military specifications, quality documents and manufacturing instructions. If you have applicable experience this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- High School Graduate or GED in addition to two year degree in Electronics or equivalent experience.
CNC repair experience required.
- Must have or be eligible to test for master electrician’s license as defined by rules of the National Electric Code.
- Able to understand ladder logic, and be able to display and use ladder logic in trouble shooting machines.
- Must have or have ability to obtain licenses in the following: forklift license, motorized hand truck, or platform lift.
- Must be knowledgeable of binary or digital logic numbering systems used in assigned older equipment.
- Adept with programming and troubleshooting computer systems associated with industrial CNC/NC equipment (executive memory).
- Physical capacity requirements for this position require the incumbent to be able to lift 35 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Proven awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions. Demonstrated ability to follow safety practices and recognize hazards.
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn new skills.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney with the addition of coverage through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.