ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administering and interpreting the temperature of an individual utilizing infrared thermometer according to the manufacturer’s instructions and CDC guidance for personal protection.
- Screens patients and visitors using the health and travel history declaration questionnaire via phone or in-person.
- Put on and remove personal protective equipment (PPE) per company protocol as required.
- Assisting patients with the Kiosks.
- Maintain a clean environment.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational skills to handle multiple priorities while remaining professional and calm.
- Ability to work with many diverse people.
- Strong level of confidentiality.
- Must able to make suggestions on workflow or system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently and be self directed and flexible.
- Be committed to the mission of the Hometown Health Center.
- Be punctual for scheduled work and use time appropriately.
- Perform duties in a conscientious, cooperative manner.
- Be neat and maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the Practice by abiding by laws and principles related to confidentiality; keep information concerning Practice Operations, patients and employees confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR POSITION:
Experience and Skill Requirements: The following experience and skills are considered essential:
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- General computer literacy
- Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality, and person health information (PHI)
- HIPAA compliant
HOMETOWN Health Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
** All requirements and skills are considered to be essential, unless otherwise indicated. **
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.