WE ARE URGENTLY HIRING! GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR HOME HEALTH/MEDICAL FIELD PROFESSIONALS WHO DON'T WANT TO WORK IN A MEDICAL SETTING. WE ARE OFFERING CASES IN ONE LOCATION (HOME SETTING) WITH ONE CLIENT. CASES AVAILABLE IN MAINE AND THROUGHOUT NEW ENGLAND. REMOTE INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING AVAILABLE!
Are you a CNA, HHA or PCA looking for a job that makes a difference? Are you compassionate, caring, dedicated and have experience working with the elderly? Are you interested in earning up to $1,000* per week, for your hard work?
FCP Live-In is hiring for Live-In Caregiver positions. We have both short-term and long-term assignments available throughout New England (Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont).
About the Position:
Live-In Caregivers perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, grooming, care of mouth, skin, nails and hair
- Ambulation assistance and help with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Medication oversight and reminders
- Companionship, socializing with the client, purposeful engagement, facilitating wellness activities, community involvement
- Cooking, meal and snack preparation, measuring and preparing special diets
- Shopping (grocery, household, other) and running errands
- Transport to and from appointments, shopping and/or other activities
- Perform homemaking activities including (but may not be limited to) dusting, vacuuming, sweeping or mopping floors, cleaning of common areas including kitchen and bathrooms, washing dishes, doing laundry, changing bed
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
Why Choose FCP:
We believe great care begins by taking care of our employees. So we’ll reward you with competitive pay and benefits, paid training, continuous educational and development opportunities and our unique culture of support. In addition, you will:
- Earn up to $1,000* weekly
- Room and board included while on a case
- Be eligible to participate in company benefits
- Get free transportation to and from cases
- Be paid a holiday differential
- Have flexible scheduled time off
- Be eligible for performance bonuses
- Have on call 24/7 support
Why FCP Will Choose You:
- You are a CNA, HHA or PCA and have experience working with the elderly
- Successful clearance of health screens as required by state regulations and state and company background and reference checks.
- Have flexible availability with the willingness to work in Maine or throughout New England
- Are dedicated, reliable, patient and sensitive to the needs of the elderly
- Are able to work independently
- Are an effective communicator with clients, families, team members and other stakeholders
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Quick Apply today!
*slight variations based on state worked