We are seeking business minded individuals with a global view and a desire to succeed to join our team, as they are the backbone of any successful company. We manufacture safety critical components in world class facilities which requires developing a team of outstanding leaders with an attention to detail throughout our manufacturing process and in our office settings.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant (Maine and/or Virginia) who will apply principles of accounting and cost accounting to conduct studies which provide detailed cost information not supplied by general accounting systems and to analyze past and present financial operations and future revenues as well as expenditures to prepare budgets.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans study and collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Assists with annual audits in accordance with GAAP and IFRS.
- Analyzes data obtained and records results.
- Accounts Receivables \ Credit Collections
- Special government and customer reporting.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Assists with management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Develops and maintains cost accounting system.
- Develops quotations using standardized quotation model, maintenance of quote model.
- Calculates return on investment and IRR to support capital investment requirements.
- Analyzes record of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Maintains budgeted systems which provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities such as advertising and marketing, production, maintenance, or to project activities such as construction of buildings.
- Advises management on matters such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Interprets budget to management.
- Reviews requirements and completes NAFTA reporting.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Low cost medical coverage
- HSA option with up to $500 up front and up to an additional $850 match from company
- FSA and Dependent Care Savings
- STD/LTD - Company paid
- Life Insurance - Company paid
- Clothing allowance (company store)
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Paid Time Off - with rollover feature
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement
- Referral Program
- Company Luncheons/Gatherings
- Length of Service Awards
- And More....
Relocation Assistance Available
Monthly Student Loan Repayments for 1 year up to a maximum to $4,800 (annualized)