Wright-Pierce has an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator based in our Portland, Maine office. As an Office Administrator at Wright-Pierce, you will be part of a collaborative administrative team supporting a growing company. You will have the opportunity to support interesting engineering projects and directly impact our project teams’ success. If your skills are a match for the position below, we’d love to hear from you.
- Point person for performing all office administrative tasks including but not limited to: ordering and stocking supplies; accepting and distributing mail; answering phones; scheduling and attending meetings; assisting with travel reservations; order lunches for in-house seminars; and photocopying, scanning, and electronic filing.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering teams to support preparation, organization, edit/proofreading, formatting and/or production of project deliverables including but not limited to letters, memos, reports, plans, specifications, contracts, and presentations.
- Maintain quality control of Wright-Pierce brand standards throughout all deliverables.
- Arrange vendor-related services including office machine (Xerox, etc.) maintenance, building maintenance, and custodial crews.
- Facilitate flow of information and documentation with Human Resources, Accounting, and IT.
- Connect with other assistants company-wide to provide cross-location support.
- Cross-train in marketing responsibilities to provide backup for others as-needed.
- Be an initiative-taker with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Sustain and enhance a collaborative, friendly, professional office atmosphere.
- Employ excellent written communication skills.
- Assist with relaying technical information clearly.
- Believe in the core values of Wright-Pierce and personal qualities of integrity and commitment.
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, environment.
- Extroverted, outgoing and engaging personality
- 3 or more years of office administration and/or engineering team support, A/E/C industry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Specific expertise in MS Word layout and formatting is a must.
- Experience with the Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- BA/BS degree (in related field)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.