Friendly’s Restaurant has a unique opportunity for a qualified General Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to lead a team while providing our guests with exemplary customer service.
- Free Ice Cream- half gallon to enjoy with your family weekly!
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Nights & Weekends)
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Disability Programs- short term and long term
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401K Retirement Plan
General Restaurant Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Managing daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience.
- Responsible for team members performance and development. Provides coaching and corrections. Assigns breaks and assures all Federal and State Labor Laws are enforced.
- Attracting and retaining team members and management through engagement, training, coaching, development, proper staffing, and adherence to standards.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling procedures and recipes, in Compliance with all Daily Operating Procedures.
- Revenue Control- review weekly and monthly P&L and action planning.
- Utilizing local store marketing opportunities to drive sales.
- Manage guest service by greeting assisting guests and addressing issues and concerned whenever needed and according to company policy.
- Open & Closes restaurant, assigns and follows up on opening and closing Daily Operating procedures and housekeeping job to ensure cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are consistently executed.
- Experience: minimum of two (2) years of restaurant experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all qualifications standards for all hourly positions.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system and the back office systems to fulfill management functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Frequent bending and squatting required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must complete a full background check.
Friendly’s Restaurant Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to compliance with all applicable laws and a workplace free of discrimination and harassment, with all decisions made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. We will provide our full EEO policy upon request.