Lisbon Credit Union is looking to fill the position of Vice President of Lending.
A $175M community based credit union located in Lisbon, Maine is looking for an energetic professional to become it's next Vice President of Lending. The ideal candidate would have an extensive background in underwriting and servicing consumer and mortgage loans.
The Vice President of Lending is responsible for directing and coordinating all lending and collection activities within the Credit Union. This position manages four Loan Officers, a Loan Clerk, and a Financial Resolutions Officer.
The Vice President of Lending is a member of the Credit Union's senior management team and reports to the President/CEO.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for all lending and collection activities within the organization.
- Schedules and assigns work for all lending staff.
- Ensures borrowing Members are served in a timely and professional manner.
- Hires lending staff and is responsible for the professional development of lending staff.
- Responsible for underwriting, originating and serving consumer, mortgage and commercial loans.
- Responsible for ensuring lending and collection staff are following established policies and procedures and are in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governing lending and collection activities.
- Responsible for achieving loan growth goals established by the Board of Directors while maintaining compliance with risk guidelines established in Asset Liability Management, Concentration Risk, and Liquidity policies.
- Continuously seeks to improve lending operations. Evaluates digital and in-person lending platforms to ensure appropriate technology is being used.
- Promotes open communication throughout the organization by reporting on events that impact the lending area.
- Oversees collection of past due and delinquent loans. Approves loan extensions and loan modifications as needed.
This position is based at the Credit Union's Lisbon, Maine office and requires the successful candidate to work every other Saturday morning.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send Resume and Salary Requirements to: George R. Roy, President/CEO, Lisbon Community FCU, P O Box 878, Lisbon ME 04250 or email to email@example.com.