Role Overview: Office Manager & Executive Assistant
- Be the First Point of Contact: Warmly welcome patients and guide them through their healthcare journey. Help direct traffic flow for clients and patients of all practitioners in the building.
- Be the Right Hand to Dr. Katy: Assist with administrative tasks and patient care coordination. Work closely with Dr. Katy to ensure a high-quality and personal experience for each patient.
- Be Adaptable: Thrive in an evolving environment, taking on a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to managing the natural pharmacy, scheduling patients, managing phone calls, putting together lab requisitions, and calling in patient prescriptions.
- Be Organized: You love systems that flow smoothly and add a sense of ease throughout the day. You are willing and able to create these systems and document your processes.
- Leadership Skills: Previous experience in a managerial role is advantageous.
- Bonus Skills: Knowledge of medical office management procedures, particularly in a holistic healthcare setting, is a plus
- Adaptability: Willingness to embrace new challenges and grow with our burgeoning practice.
- Excellent Customer Service: Oversee the office's phone and EMR messaging systems and ensure smooth communication.
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Compensation: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
- Benefits (for full-time employees who have fulfilled the 90-day probationary period)
- Retirement matching
- Healthcare stipend
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Paid time off
How to Apply:
If you're ready to be a pioneer in women's health, we're eager to meet you! In your application, please include a brief paragraph detailing what excites you about this opportunity.
Midcoast Health Collective is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $23.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockland, ME 04841: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)