Department : Molecular & Biomedical Sciences -OBMMB
Bargaining Unit : UMPSA
Salary Band/Wage Band : 03
Location : Orono ME
Statement of the Job :
This position will manage the Microscopy Imaging and Analysis Core (MIAC), funded by a COBRE Project grant from the National Institutes of Health. The manager will manage the facility, train and directly assist investigators in confocal microscopy and image analysis, design experiments utilizing confocal imaging and analysis, network with industry and academic experts, maintain equipment, direct internet outreach, and develop the MIAC’s capabilities. Typical hiring range for this soft-money funded position is $40,000 to $60,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Complete Job Description
About the University :
The University of Maine is a community of more than 11,900 undergraduate...
Truck drivers role will be to haul materials and equipment to and from job sites in a safe manner. Drivers should also expect to help with some job site tasks as well as maintain a clean truck.
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
-Valid drivers license
-Good work ethic
-Ability to work with others
-An eagerness to learn and succeed
-Take pride in a job well done
Positions will be 40+ hours a week
Monday - Friday with overtime
-Paid vacation time
-Retirement with company match
Pay will be based on experience
DARLING'S AGENCY is hiring! There is new opportunity for YOU to build your career in the beauty of Downeast Maine! Darling's Insurance Agency is seeking a BRANCH MANAGER for our new location in Ellsworth.
What We Offer:
- Named Best Places to Work in Maine for the past eight years
- Competitive compensation - $78,000 to $150,000 to start, depending on experience
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays - earn up to 18 paid days off in first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match
- Training, resources, and opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Positive work culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork
- Maine licensure, l icensed in Property and Casualty Insurance
- Proven experience in insurance sales and management...
Sign up for job alerts
Get job alerts straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to get started. You will be able to unsubscribe at any moment.